Your Loving Words From Jesus Christ Today
“Conflicts Are Coming To And End – Jesus Is In Control”
Dear seeker of peace and harmony, today we gather to explore a profound message that calls us to be ambassadors of peace in a world filled with conflict and division. In a society that often glorifies power and strife, Jesus imparts a transformative truth: “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God” (Matthew 5:9). These words remind us that true blessedness lies in actively pursuing peace and becoming instruments of God’s harmony. Today, let us embark on a personal journey to discover the transformative power of embracing the path of peace and spreading God’s love in a fractured world.
Imagine yourself on a mountaintop, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and a gentle breeze. In this serene setting, Jesus stands before you, radiating peace and compassion. His voice, filled with grace and authority, resonates within your soul: “Beloved child, the world yearns for peace, and you have been called to be a peacemaker. Embrace the transformative power of peace, for it holds the key to fostering unity, healing divisions, and reflecting the very nature of God.”
What The Lord Jesus Is Doing For You Now
In a world marred by conflicts and discord, Jesus presents a radical and transformative vision of peace. He challenges His followers to rise above the fray, to become peacemakers who actively seek reconciliation and harmony. The context of this verse invites us to reflect on the importance of peace in our relationships, communities, and the world at large. As we delve into the stories that follow, let us keep in mind the call to be peacemakers, striving to bring God’s peace to every aspect of our lives.
Stories of Becoming Instruments of Peace:
- The Reconciliation of Jacob and Esau (Genesis 33:1-17): Visualize the poignant reunion between Jacob and Esau after years of separation and conflict. Fearing Esau’s wrath, Jacob approaches him with trepidation, but instead of confrontation, they embrace one another in a tearful reconciliation. This story demonstrates the transformative power of peace and forgiveness, as Jacob and Esau set aside their grievances, choosing to foster reconciliation and rebuild their relationship.
- The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37): Transport yourself to the scene where a traveler lies wounded and abandoned on the side of the road. Religious leaders pass by, but it is a Samaritan, considered an outsider, who shows compassion and becomes an instrument of peace. This parable challenges us to transcend societal divisions and extend love and care to all, regardless of background or differences. Through the Good Samaritan’s actions, we learn that peace begins with acts of compassion and empathy.
- Jesus Calming the Storm (Mark 4:35-41): Immerse yourself in the scene where Jesus and His disciples find themselves in a tumultuous storm at sea. As the disciples panic, Jesus rises and rebukes the winds and waves, bringing about a great calm. This story reminds us that true peace is found in the presence of Jesus, who has power over the storms of life. By inviting Jesus into our hearts and situations, we can experience His peace that surpasses all understanding.
- The Ministry of Reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:16-21): Envision yourself in the passage where Paul speaks of our calling as ambassadors of Christ’s reconciliation. Through Christ, God reconciles us to Himself, and He gives us the ministry of reconciliation. This story challenges us to actively pursue peace and reconciliation in our relationships, communities, and the world, knowing that we are instruments of God’s love and healing.
- The Triumphal Entry (Luke 19:28-44): Picture yourself among the crowd as Jesus enters Jerusalem on a humble donkey. The people celebrate His arrival, shouting, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!” This story reminds us that Jesus’ mission was one of peace and reconciliation, as He came to bring salvation and restore harmony between God and humanity. Through His sacrificial love, Jesus offers us the path to true peace and unity.
Jesus’ Proclamation For Your Life
May you feel the peace of Christ surrounding you. He looks upon you with love and calls you to be an instrument of peace in the world. With open arms, Jesus blesses you, filling you with His peace, and empowering you to foster reconciliation, unity, and harmony.
“Beloved child of God, embrace the path of peace, for it is a reflection of your identity as a child of God. Seek to be a peacemaker in your relationships, communities, and the world. Through acts of love, forgiveness, and reconciliation, you can become an instrument of God’s peace, bringing healing and harmony to those around you.”
“May the Lord’s peace guide your steps and empower you to be an agent of His peace. May you embrace the transformative power of peace, knowing that as a peacemaker, you are fulfilling your calling as a child of God.”
What The Lord Jesus Wants You To Do Next
Dear devoted believer, now is the time to do the will of the Father. Jesus wants the best for your life’s path. Just as Jesus declared in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do,” you are summoned to embrace the extraordinary path ahead.
As you embark on this sacred journey, recognize its significance in your walk of faith. In the tapestry of Revelation, we are told, “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (Revelation 1:3). The Mystery School, echoing the footsteps of Christ and Moses, invites you to delve into profound truths that enrich your spiritual essence and amplify your purpose.
Beloved, understand that this isn’t just another step – it’s an encounter with divine destiny. Align your belief in Christ’s promise with your commitment to follow His footsteps, and heed the whispers of Revelation guiding you to open the door to higher understanding. Embrace the urgency of this call to action, acknowledging that the time is now. Take the decisive step to attend the Mystery School, as in Revelation 22:17: “And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” This path is your invitation to partake in the spiritual nourishment that awaits you.