Your Loving Words From Jesus Christ Today
“The Great Shepherd Will Lead You To The Still Waters As You Inherit The Kingdom”
Dear believer in the promises of God, today we gather to explore a profound message that fills our hearts with hope and assurance. In a world often filled with uncertainty and anxiety, Jesus offers a loving reassurance: “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). These words remind us that though we may feel small or insignificant at times, we are cherished by our Heavenly Father, who delights in granting us His Kingdom. Today, let us embark on a personal journey to discover the transformative power of God’s assurance, as we embrace His promises and live as citizens of His Kingdom.
Imagine yourself in a peaceful garden, surrounded by vibrant flowers and gentle sunlight. In the midst of this serene setting, Jesus stands before you, radiating love and grace. His voice, filled with warmth and tenderness, resonates within your soul: “Beloved child, fear not, for you are part of a precious flock. Your Heavenly Father takes pleasure in granting you His Kingdom. Open your heart and receive the assurance that comes from knowing you belong to Him.
What The Lord Jesus Is Doing For You Now
In this very moment, I want you to know the profound truth about what Jesus is doing for you. He is actively working in your life, preparing you for the blessings and inheritance of His Kingdom. Jesus assures you of His unfailing love, guidance, and provision, as you journey toward the fullness of the Kingdom of God.
Stories of Divine Assurance:
- The Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32): Visualize yourself entering the parable of the prodigal son, a story of redemption, forgiveness, and the assurance of the Father’s love. As the prodigal son returns home, broken and repentant, his father embraces him with open arms, demonstrating the unfailing love and acceptance that awaits every child of God. Through this story, Jesus reveals the transformative power of divine assurance, assuring us that no matter how far we may wander, our Heavenly Father eagerly awaits our return and showers us with His love.
- The Feeding of the Five Thousand (Matthew 14:13-21): Transport yourself to the scene where Jesus, faced with a multitude of hungry people, takes a meager offering of five loaves and two fish. He blesses the food, and it miraculously multiplies to feed thousands. In this miraculous act, Jesus exemplifies divine assurance, showing that our Heavenly Father is able to abundantly provide for our needs, even when it seems impossible.
- The Promise of Eternal Life (John 3:16): Imagine standing before Jesus as He speaks the words of eternal assurance: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” Through this promise, Jesus assures us that eternal life in the Kingdom of God is freely offered to all who believe in Him. His sacrifice on the cross demonstrates the depths of God’s love and the assurance of eternal fellowship with Him.
- The Widow’s Offering (Mark 12:41-44): Immerse yourself in the story of the widow’s offering. As Jesus observes people giving their offerings in the temple, He notices a poor widow who offers two small copper coins. Though her offering seems insignificant, Jesus assures His disciples that she has given more than all the wealthy contributors because she gave out of her poverty, demonstrating her trust in God’s provision. This story reminds us of the divine assurance that our Heavenly Father sees and values every act of faithfulness, regardless of its earthly magnitude.
- The Rich Young Ruler (Mark 10:17-27): Envision yourself in the encounter between Jesus and the rich young ruler. The young man, seeking eternal life, approaches Jesus with a question. Jesus instructs him to sell his possessions, give to the poor, and follow Him. Though the young ruler hesitates, unable to let go of his earthly wealth, Jesus assures His disciples that with God, all things are possible. This story teaches us the transformative power of divine assurance, inviting us to surrender our earthly attachments and trust in the abundant provision and blessings of the Kingdom of God.
Jesus’ Proclamation For Your Life
May you feel the reassuring presence of Jesus surrounding you. He looks upon you with love and affirmation, assuring you of His faithfulness and the inheritance that awaits you in His Kingdom. With open arms, Jesus blesses you, filling you with a deep sense of peace, confidence, and readiness to embrace the promises of God.
“Beloved child of God, may you embrace the divine assurance of your Heavenly Father. Fear not, for He takes pleasure in giving you His Kingdom. Trust in His unfailing love, provision, and guidance as you journey toward the fullness of His promises.”
“May the Lord strengthen your faith, deepen your trust, and empower you to live as a citizen of His Kingdom, walking in the assurance of His love.”
What The Lord Jesus Wants You To Do Next
Dear devoted believer, now is the time to do the will of the Father. Jesus wants the best for your life’s path. Just as Jesus declared in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do,” you are summoned to embrace the extraordinary path ahead.
As you embark on this sacred journey, recognize its significance in your walk of faith. In the tapestry of Revelation, we are told, “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (Revelation 1:3). The Mystery School, echoing the footsteps of Christ and Moses, invites you to delve into profound truths that enrich your spiritual essence and amplify your purpose.
Beloved, understand that this isn’t just another step – it’s an encounter with divine destiny. Align your belief in Christ’s promise with your commitment to follow His footsteps, and heed the whispers of Revelation guiding you to open the door to higher understanding. Embrace the urgency of this call to action, acknowledging that the time is now. Take the decisive step to attend the Mystery School, as in Revelation 22:17: “And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” This path is your invitation to partake in the spiritual nourishment that awaits you.