Your Loving Words From Jesus Christ Today
“God Will Never Turn His Back On His Family”
Dear member of the family of God, today we gather to explore a transformative message that speaks to the depths of our identity and the power of obedience. In a world that often seeks to divide and isolate, Jesus imparts a timeless truth: “For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:50). These words resonate within us, reminding us of the transformative power of obedience and the unbreakable bond we share as members of God’s family. Today, let us embark on a personal journey to discover the transformative power of obedience, understanding that as we align our lives with God’s will, we experience the unity and blessings of belonging to His family.
Imagine yourself surrounded by a diverse group of individuals, each representing different ages, backgrounds, and cultures, all bound together by a common love for Jesus. Jesus stands before you, His eyes filled with warmth and love, His voice conveying a deep sense of belonging: “Beloved member of God’s family, embrace the transformative power of obedience. As you do the will of my Father, you become part of a united family, connected by the unbreakable bond of faith.
What The Lord Jesus Is Doing For You Now
Before delving into the transformative power of obedience, let us set the context for this message. In Matthew 12:50, Jesus responds to a message from His disciples, informing Him that His mother and brothers are waiting outside to speak with Him. Jesus extends His view of family beyond earthly relationships, emphasizing the importance of doing the will of His Father as the criteria for belonging to His spiritual family. This verse serves as a powerful reminder of the transformative power of obedience, as we align our lives with God’s will and experience the unity and blessings of being part of His family.
Consider the following stories from the Bible:
- The Story of Noah (Genesis 6-9): Visualize yourself in the time of Noah, as he receives the divine instruction to build an ark and gather animals to preserve life during the flood. Amidst the skepticism of others, Noah faithfully obeys God’s command, ultimately saving his family and being instrumental in the preservation of humanity. This story exemplifies the transformative power of obedience, as Noah’s unwavering faith and obedience lead to the establishment of a new beginning.
- The Story of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-4): Transport yourself to the moment when God calls Abraham to leave his country, his people, and his father’s household and go to the land God will show him. Without fully knowing the destination, Abraham obeys and becomes the father of many nations. This story highlights the transformative power of obedience, as Abraham’s faith-filled obedience sets in motion God’s redemptive plan for humanity.
- The Story of Ruth (Ruth 1:16-17): Immerse yourself in the narrative of Ruth, a Moabite widow who chooses to stay with her mother-in-law, Naomi, and embrace Naomi’s God. Ruth’s obedience to accompany Naomi and her willingness to leave behind her homeland ultimately lead to her inclusion in the lineage of Jesus Christ. This story showcases the transformative power of obedience, as Ruth’s faithfulness brings blessings and an enduring legacy.
- The Story of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32): Envision yourself in the parable of the prodigal son, where a young man squanders his inheritance in wild living and finds himself destitute. After hitting rock bottom, he humbly returns to his father, acknowledging his mistakes. His father, full of compassion, welcomes him back into the family with open arms. This story exemplifies the transformative power of obedience, as the prodigal son’s decision to return home and seek reconciliation brings about restoration and unity within the family.
- The Story of Mary’s Obedience (Luke 1:26-38): Picture yourself in the scene where the angel Gabriel appears to Mary, informing her of God’s plan for her to conceive and give birth to Jesus, the Son of God. In humble obedience, Mary surrenders herself to God’s will, declaring, “I am the Lord’s servant. May your word to me be fulfilled.” This story highlights the transformative power of obedience, as Mary’s obedience to God’s plan brings forth the Savior of the world.
Jesus’ Proclamation For Your Life
May you feel the presence of Jesus surrounding you, inspiring you to embrace the transformative power of obedience. With open arms, Jesus blesses you, empowering you to align your life with the will of His Father.
“Beloved member of God’s family, embrace the transformative power of obedience. As you do the will of my Father, you become part of a united family, connected by the unbreakable bond of faith. Trust in the goodness of God and follow His leading.”
“May the Lord strengthen your resolve to obey His will and align your life with His purpose. As you embrace the transformative power of obedience, may you experience the unity and blessings that come from being part of God’s family. May your life reflect the love and grace of our Heavenly Father, making a tangible impact on those around you.”
Ending Benediction: “For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother” (Matthew 12:50). Amen.
May you embrace the transformative power of obedience, experiencing the unity and blessings that come from belonging to God’s family, and may your life be a testament to the power of obedience in the world. Amen.
What The Lord Jesus Wants You To Do Next
Dear devoted believer, now is the time to do the will of the Father. Jesus wants the best for your life’s path. Just as Jesus declared in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do,” you are summoned to embrace the extraordinary path ahead.
As you embark on this sacred journey, recognize its significance in your walk of faith. In the tapestry of Revelation, we are told, “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (Revelation 1:3). The Mystery School, echoing the footsteps of Christ and Moses, invites you to delve into profound truths that enrich your spiritual essence and amplify your purpose.
Beloved, understand that this isn’t just another step – it’s an encounter with divine destiny. Align your belief in Christ’s promise with your commitment to follow His footsteps, and heed the whispers of Revelation guiding you to open the door to higher understanding. Embrace the urgency of this call to action, acknowledging that the time is now. Take the decisive step to attend the Mystery School, as in Revelation 22:17: “And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” This path is your invitation to partake in the spiritual nourishment that awaits you.