Your Loving Words From Jesus Christ Today
“Let Go Of The Burdens Of Guilt And Shame For You Are Loved And Accepted”
Dear seeker of redemption and restoration, today we gather to explore a transformative message that touches the core of our being. In a world burdened by guilt and shame, Jesus imparts a timeless truth: “Your faith has saved you; go in peace” (Luke 7:50). These words speak to the power of forgiveness and the gift of grace that Jesus offers to all who seek Him. Today, let us embark on a personal journey to discover the transformative power of embracing forgiveness, experiencing the freedom and peace that come from the loving embrace of our Savior.
Imagine yourself in a humble setting, surrounded by a diverse group of people. Jesus stands before you, His eyes filled with compassion and mercy. His voice, filled with love and grace, resonates within your soul: “Beloved child, your faith has opened the door to redemption and salvation. Embrace the transformative power of forgiveness and receive the gift of peace that I freely offer. Let go of guilt and shame, for in My embrace, you find restoration and new life.
What The Lord Jesus Is Doing For You Now
Before delving into the transformative stories that follow, let us set the context for this message. In Luke 7:50, Jesus speaks these words to a woman who had displayed great repentance and love, pouring out her tears and perfume on His feet. He acknowledges her faith and assures her of her salvation. This story serves as a powerful reminder of the transformative power of forgiveness and the gift of peace that Jesus extends to all who come to Him with repentant hearts.
Consider the following stories from the Bible:
- The Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32): Visualize yourself in the parable of the prodigal son, as a wayward child who squandered their inheritance in reckless living. Despite your mistakes and failures, your heart turns back to the Father, who eagerly awaits your return. This story highlights the transformative power of forgiveness, as the Father lavishly embraces the repentant child, restoring them to fullness of life and granting them peace.
- The Woman Caught in Adultery (John 8:1-11): Transport yourself to the scene where Jesus encounters a woman caught in the act of adultery. Instead of condemning her, Jesus extends forgiveness and offers her a fresh start. This story reveals the transformative power of forgiveness and the compassion of Jesus, as He invites us to let go of judgment and embrace the grace that brings freedom and peace.
- The Conversion of Saul (Acts 9:1-19): Immerse yourself in the encounter between Saul, later known as the apostle Paul, and Jesus on the road to Damascus. Saul, a persecutor of Christians, encounters the resurrected Christ and is transformed by His grace. This story demonstrates the transformative power of forgiveness, as Jesus extends mercy to a repentant heart, redirecting Saul’s life toward a purposeful journey of faith, peace, and spreading the Gospel.
- Peter’s Restoration (John 21:15-19): Envision yourself on the seashore, witnessing Jesus’ restoration of Peter, who had denied Him three times. Jesus, in His love and forgiveness, offers Peter an opportunity to reaffirm his commitment and purpose. This story underscores the transformative power of forgiveness, as it brings healing and reconciliation, allowing Peter to move forward in peace and fulfillment of his calling.
- Joseph’s Forgiveness of His Brothers (Genesis 45:1-15): Picture yourself in the story of Joseph, who was sold into slavery by his own brothers. Despite the injustice and pain he endured, Joseph ultimately forgives his brothers, extending mercy and reconciliation. This story exemplifies the transformative power of forgiveness, as Joseph’s act of grace brings about healing and restoration within his family.
Jesus’ Proclamation For Your Life
May you feel the presence of Jesus surrounding you, extending His forgiveness and grace. With open arms, Jesus blesses you, empowering you to embrace the transformative power of forgiveness and experience the peace that flows from His loving embrace.
“Beloved child of God, release your guilt and shame, for in Me, you find redemption and restoration. Embrace the transformative power of forgiveness, extending mercy to others as I have extended it to you. Experience the gift of peace that surpasses all understanding, as you dwell in the loving embrace of your Savior.”
“May the transformative power of forgiveness set you free from the chains of the past. May you extend grace and mercy to others, reflecting the love of Christ in your relationships. May you walk in the peace that comes from embracing forgiveness and experiencing the fullness of life in Him.”
What The Lord Jesus Wants You To Do Next
Dear devoted believer, now is the time to do the will of the Father. Jesus wants the best for your life’s path. Just as Jesus declared in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do,” you are summoned to embrace the extraordinary path ahead.
As you embark on this sacred journey, recognize its significance in your walk of faith. In the tapestry of Revelation, we are told, “Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (Revelation 1:3). The Mystery School, echoing the footsteps of Christ and Moses, invites you to delve into profound truths that enrich your spiritual essence and amplify your purpose.
Beloved, understand that this isn’t just another step – it’s an encounter with divine destiny. Align your belief in Christ’s promise with your commitment to follow His footsteps, and heed the whispers of Revelation guiding you to open the door to higher understanding. Embrace the urgency of this call to action, acknowledging that the time is now. Take the decisive step to attend the Mystery School, as in Revelation 22:17: “And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.” This path is your invitation to partake in the spiritual nourishment that awaits you.